Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Politically correct Gilda


































Ok, I shouldn´t draw after watching a movie. I intended to portray Sadie as a modern Gilda that neither wears fur nor smokes but her eyes remind me of Bette Davis than Rita Hayworth´s. Oh, I have watched "What ever happened to Baby Jane?" by the way...
Creo que no debería dibujar después de ver una película. Quería dibujar a Sadie como a una moderna Gilda que no lleva pieles ni fuma pero sus ojos me recuerdan más a los de Bette Davis que a Rita Hayworth. Por cierto, he visto "Qué fue de Baby Jane"...

4 comments:

María Pilar Bernal Maya said...

Me encantan todas las pelis de Davis, las tengo todas!
bss
;-)

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Great illustration! Her eyes are definitely a standout! I haven't watched that movie; I need to! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! :-) xoxoxoxoo

Mary said...

Hola Gen pues a mí como la has dibujado me encanta, totalmente parecida, un post muy inovador, Gen artísta.
Un beso fuerte.
http://mary1975.elleblogs.es/
guapa.

Anonymous said...

Me encanta esa película, y me encanta cómo la has caracterizado!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...