Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sadie and the seven deadly (fashionist) sins

Seduction, passion, bodies to kill for,... Perfume ads could portray LUST in fashion. Ok, Sadie.There´s no need to show off. We know that you own an impressive collection of it bags. We forgive your PRIDE. That´s enough Sadie! You are going to make us envious and ENVY is one of the ugliest sins - look at you! Pff! Envy! It makes us to say and do so many stupid and nasty things! I´m getting tired of talking about the green-eyed monster. To be honest the only thing I feel like doing is to sit on the sofa with a nice cuppa and do some shopping on line! The fashionist turns into a couch potato! SLOTH  Click,click,click. Camel, red, grey,gold, kitten heels, boots,... I want it all! I will wear it all! You wolf down  new trends. That´s what we call fashion GLUTTONY. This kind of gluttony sometimes makes you to mix trends with disastrous results... I love magazines! I never have enough of them. I never get rid of them. They are mine! I suffer of GREED.  What´s the dreadest word that we fear of hearing in a shopping day? Sold out! We are unable to control our WRATH! It´s  your time now, fashionist sinners, to confess your worst fashion sin!

2 comments:

M.rolez said...

ADORO tu blog ! tu perspicacia es lo mas ! me encanta !! :D muchos besos

Sandra said...

Jajaj.. has dado en el clavo. El primer dibujo es super chulo. Bss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...